Sunday, May 12, 2013

Reserved Seating

If I have one weakness it is, without a doubt, the deliciousness of cheese. If I have a second weakness, it's my ankle that I twisted a couple months back. My third weakness would be my relative lack of upper-body strength. Seriously, I can bench press the bar, and that's about it. Five sentences into this paragraph and I have yet to get to my point, so let me just say that somewhere in my top ten weaknesses is the fact that I enjoy taking pictures of unusual signs.

For example, this is a sign I spotted on the door of a local gymnasium:

"Look buddy, the Americans with Disabilities Act (1990) says we gotta provide you and your companion with seating, and that's what we did. Not my problem if you can't see the game from the storage room."

Turns out that because of taking this picture, I learned high school bureaucracy hasn't changed much since I was that age. Does that mean my greatest weaknesses are really strengths? Yes! I am invincible, you hear me? Invincible!

Ow, my ankle.

No comments: